Tavve Software Company, a cybersecurity software company and developer of the ZoneRangerTM, announces the June 2019 enhancement patches for our next-generation, enterprise-level cybersecurity solution – the ZoneRangerTM.
The June 2019 ZoneRangerTM and RangerGatewayTM patches expand on the already robust feature set of the 6.0 SP2 product which continues to meet the complex, high security requirements of enterprise corporations, DOD, IC, and federal government. The ZoneRangerTM 6.0 SP2 is available as 1U rack-mounted, high availability appliance or as a VMWare© virtual appliance and has licensing options for small networks up to the largest corporate and government organizations.
6.0 SP2 – Enhancements
ZoneRanger 6.0 SP2 Patch13
- Redesign of the forwarding GUI
- Updated: Java, Tomcat openssl and Felix
- Performance improvements for Netflow, sFlow, and Generic Forwarding
- Releasing of the ZoneRanger’s VM license
- Removal of insecure SSH ciphers
- Allows for IPV6 address searches in the trap log.
RangerGateway 6.0 SP2 Patch 8
- Doubled traffic forwarding performance using
- GVI or the RawUdpInterface.
- Updated: Java and Felix.
- Enables the RangerGateway to release a ZoneRanger’s VM license.
“Although we do not usually send out a press release for individual patches, we feel that the enhancements contained in June 2019 software patches merits one. The June 2019 patches are yet another example of Tavve Software’s commitment to respond to our customer’s feedback, expand our IPV6 feature set and to provide the very best product possible.” Tavve CEO, Doug Austin